Saturday, March 30, 2024

The Five People You Meet In the Light

 


So, I have fallen down the fanfic rabbit hole. This story is the first one that I ever wrote. It takes place shortly after Darth Vader dies in Return of the Jedi before he shows up as a Force Ghost at the celebration of the Ewoks. It is based on the concept of the book The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. I take Anakin through five people that influenced him. It starts with Qui-Gon Jinn and ends with Obi-Wan Kenobi. I enjoyed writing this story. And for the record, I feel that Hayden Christiansen did a wonderful job as Anakin Skywalker, but I kept my Anakin as Sebastian Shaw. My thought process was that this showed him as how he would have been had he not turned in the first place.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/46524853/chapters/117152821

No comments:

Post a Comment