Saturday, June 1, 2024

Mass Spectrometers and Sonic Screwdrivers by legendofthefox

 

I have a confession to make. I am not a huge Dr. Who fan. I think he’s kind of cool, but I am less likely to read a straight up Dr. Who fanfic but lean towards crossovers with other franchises. This particular fanfic is a crossover between Dr. Who and NCIS. NCIS has its typical murder, but the Doctor figures out that the murderer is actually an alien. He then joins the team to attempt to solve the mystery. The author does a really great job making all the characters believable. I especially liked the idea that Ducky knew the Doctor in a past life. The unfortunate thing is that this fanfic was never finished and it left the reader on a bit of a cliff hanger.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6091441/1/Mass-Spectrometers-and-Sonic-Screwdrivers



No comments:

Post a Comment