Saturday, May 28, 2016

Night of the Living Deed by E.J. Copperman



I liked the Night of the Living Deed, but I must admit that although Copperman is still writing these books, I lost interest. That being said, let me tell you about this first, great book.
When Alison Kirby returns to her hometown after a nasty divorce (a common theme in most cozy mysteries :) ) she buys a Victorian mansion to fix up as a fashionable Guest House. There is only one small problem, the house comes haunted with the ghosts of the previous owner Maxie and the private investigator, Paul, that she hired to find out who wanted to harm her in the first place. Now since they are bound to the house where they met their demise, they want Alison to find out who killed them and why (Paul hadn't gotten that far when he met his untimely end).  It is fun to see how the two resident ghosts give Alison advice and how she solves the mystery. I would at least give this first book a whirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment